Coastal Mining Corp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What additional coins should we mine?

2 posters

Go down

What additional coins should we mine? Empty What additional coins should we mine?

Post by GTHEKID Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:05 pm

I think we should looking at XMR, storage and counterparty.

GTHEKID

CMC Coin : 27

Back to top Go down

What additional coins should we mine? Empty So we are mining ETH and CMC

Post by UnoLou2 Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:43 pm

What are you questions?
UnoLou2
UnoLou2

CMC Coin : 24

Back to top Go down

What additional coins should we mine? Empty Re: What additional coins should we mine?

Post by GTHEKID Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:47 pm

With the profit/loss margins in cryptocurrency, and everyone looking to invest. What coin would be best to mine at the moment?

GTHEKID

Back to top Go down

What additional coins should we mine? Empty Re: What additional coins should we mine?

Post by UnoLou2 Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:46 am

GTHEKID wrote:With the profit/loss margins in cryptocurrency, and everyone looking to invest. What coin would be best to mine at the moment?

I can download minergate and then we can start mining. Monero because that uses the CPU, There is another coin called PASC & SIA those coins can be mined simultaneously with Ethereum. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/ & https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/. but we can not do both, I can put a vote up so we can choose?
UnoLou2
UnoLou2

Back to top Go down

Post by GTHEKID Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:15 am

Yes lets put a vote, maybe we can get feedback on other coins that can be profitable. Monero has definitely gone up since the beginning of this year.

GTHEKID

Back to top Go down

Post by GTHEKID Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:21 pm

BITCOIN CASH has been added to COINBASE. A new horizon is approaching. With the antminer this coin is the way to go. The profits have been very similar to the boom of BITCOIN.

GTHEKID

Back to top Go down

Post by UnoLou2 Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:26 pm

GTHEKID wrote:BITCOIN CASH has been added to COINBASE. A new horizon is approaching. With the antminer this coin is the way to go. The profits have been very similar to the boom of BITCOIN.
BItcoin Cash's technology is an improvement from Bitcoin. Where do you plan to put the antminer, Luyo to me that they are noisey so maybe the office setting might not be a good Idea. What we can do in the mean time until we figure out where to put them is, place them in your office and at night when no one is there we turn them on.
UnoLou2
UnoLou2

Back to top Go down

Post by GTHEKID Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:28 pm

The arrival date is end of January. Which sucks because the BCH has been going up in rate. Would've been nice to already been mining the coin. But its definitely not a bad idea to maybe mine at night. I guess we will see how loud it is when it arrives.

GTHEKID

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down